CSMI is uniquely experienced in packaging conversions and process improvements globally; also consulting on manufacturing specifications including building, production, and packaging. Our current experience in Asia (China & Southeast Asia) and the Middle East includes optimizing current manufacturing facilities & production lines for enhanced safety and productivity.
Our clients such as Kraft Foods, PepsiCo, Hillshire Brands, General Mills, Nestle, Ecolab, and BP benefit from a single point of contact throughout their initiatives worldwide.
- Established 1983
- ISO 9001 registered firm since 1997
- Degreed engineers on staff
- Asian American Woman Owned
- 2011 Fast 50 Asian American Business (USPAACC)
- 2010 Fast 50 Asian American Business (USPAACC)
- 2010 National Top 10 Asian American Owner Firm (USPAACC)
- 2009 Minority Supplier of the Year (MBDA US Dept. of Commerce)
- 2007 Regional Supplier of the Year (NMSDC)
- 2007 Supplier of the Year Class 2 (Chicago Minority Business Development Council)
OUR TEAM COMMITMENT It is CSMI policy to provide full compliance with our commitment to the ISO 9001:2008 certification throughout all phases of contract performance. We ensure that only a quality product that adheres to regulatory requirements is delivered to our customers.
CSMI has experienced exponential growth and continues to expand every year. Starting with regional work in the Midwest United States in 1983, we were fully national in a short time and expanded to the Americas. We are now covering the globe!